The Linx 8900 CIJ printer makes operation, reliability and efficiency easier than ever, so you can spend more time coding, and increasing output from your production line.
With 3 lines of text, barcodes, symbols and numbers from 1.8mm and up to 20mm high, the Linx 8900 is a flexible coding option for both primary and secondary packaging.
- Linx 8900 – 3 lines of code, output measurement reporting
- Linx 8910 – 3 lines of code, output measurement reporting, higher print speed
- Linx 8920 – 5 lines of code, output measurement reporting, higher print speeds, advanced system monitoring, multi-range sequential coding
- Linx 8940 – 5 lines of code, output measurement reporting, high speed applications in demanding environments, advanced system monitoring, multi-range sequential coding
- Large 10″ Full color user interface includes an icon-driven high resolution touch screen with at-a-glance production rate visibility, with easy creation and editing of messages.
- Automatic fluid checking and long eight hour refill warnings allows for less unplanned downtime and less printer monitoring.
- Automatic printhead flushing allow you to go up to 100 starts and stops before cleaning Sealed, Industrial printhead requires no manual adjustments, removing the risk of damage to critical components, and allows for mess free, trouble free startups and stops.
- Simple, one-touch, fluid cartridge refills during printing allows for no mess, no tools and no mistakes.
- IP55 washdown rating – perfect for food, beverage and dairy packaging plants where washdown and harsh environments are demanding on equipment.
- Predictable maintenance scheduling with Easi-Change ® service modules provides running with service intervals up to 13,000 hours.
- Extended shutdowns – up to 3 months without printer flushing or draining
- Stainless steel case is easy to clean, has no dirt traps and provided a surface which liquid naturally slides off.
- Prints up to 3 lines of alphanumerics on virtually any material thanks to a broad range of LINX inks available.
- Improve integration across your production line by connecting and controlling several printers from your PC, using Parallel I/O and Ethernet connectivity.